highway I-40 through okc with a few cars and trucks, with a bridge in the distance

Your Selection:  That you fly within the United States or plan to.

Results:  You may want to consider getting a passport or REAL ID. Avoid the lines at the Department of Public Safety (DPS) and at tag agent offices.

If you think you want an Oklahoma REAL ID license:  Build a checklist of the documents you will need to get the REAL ID option. Click the blue button below and follow the steps on each page. (The checklist is for your personal use - you do not need to present it at DPS or a tag agent office.)

More Information:  Starting October 1, 2021, every air traveler will need to present a valid passport, passport card, REAL ID-compliant license/ID or another ID acceptable for flying within the U.S..